Over the last few weeks we have quietly deployed several new releases with some new capabilities. The first release, 184.108.40.206 added features to make developing applications even easier and faster especially for novice users, the second release, 220.127.116.11 mainly impacts power-users and web-developers that work with the more advanced features and create their own widgets.
Some of the new features:
- Quickly create forms that automatically include all fields in a list
- Ability to copy flowchart nodes
- re-structured navigation items
- Added array variables to WEM Script
- Viewstate is now available in widget development
- Some small improvements, mostly in the template editor, impacting button sizing, node width and icons with hyperlinks
These releases also addresses some bugs that mostly impacted only a small set of power-users and overall performance and stability.