The Greater Than operator is used to compare two values and to check whether a value is greater than, or equal the other.
>= can be used to compare values of the following types:
Value1 >= Value2
The result of the
>= operator is a boolean.
The result is true when
Value1 is greather than or equal to
The result is false when
Value1 is not greater than or equal to
- number >= number returns a boolean
- text >= text returns a boolean (alphabetical comparison, case insensitive)
- datetime >= datetime returns a boolean
- duration >= duration returns a boolean
- concept >= concept returns a boolean (applies to the order of concepts)
- reference >= reference returns a boolean
7 >= 9 /* results in false */ 9 >= 9 /* results in true */