The Less Than Or Equal operator is used to compare two values and to check whether a value is less than, or equal to the other.
<= operator can be used to compare values of the following types:
Value1 <= Value2
The result of the
<= operator is a boolean.
The result is true when
Value1 is less than or equal to
The result is false when
Value1 is not less than or equal to
- number <= number returns a boolean
- text <= text returns a boolean (alphabetical comparison, case insensitive)
- datetime <= datetime returns a boolean
- duration <= duration returns a boolean
- concept <= concept returns a boolean (applies to the order of concepts)
- reference <= reference returns a boolean
15 <= 15 /* results in true */ 15 <= 14 /* results in false